Make a difference in someone’s life by donating to the Crisis Center.
The work of the Crisis Center is made possible through the generous contributions of caring individuals like you.
Three Ways to Give:
- Click here to donate by credit card
- Send a check payable to The Crisis Center at:
3600 8th Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35222
- Make a stock donation by contacting Blake Martin at (205) 458-8990 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a specific wish for your gift, please let us know!
- $10 pays for a 'field trip' for a mental health consumer at Piper Place.
- $30 pays for an entire outfit (shirt, pants, undergarments) for a survivor of sexual violence who has given their clothes as evidence.
- $50 pays to get a survivor home after an exam at our Rape Response/SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) facility.
- $80 will pay for a month of text messaging services for the Kids Help Line and Teen Link programs.
- $100 covers the cost of Crisis and Suicide Line training manuals for one whole class.
- $150 pays for Birthday and Holiday cards that are sent out to the Senior Talk Line consumers monthly.
- $200 covers the cost of a curriculum for the UTalk program's community education and prevention efforts with area youth.
- $240 pays for 6 individual counseling sessions for a survivor of sexual violence.
- $500 covers the cost of transporting mental health consumers to Piper Place.
- $1000 covers one year of counseling through our Survivors of Suicide support group.
Crisis Center, Inc. is a private, non-profit 501-c corporation that receives operating funds from several sources. Since 1973, the agency has been a member of the United Way of Central Alabama, which provides approximately 25 percent of the Crisis Center’s annual expenses. The agency is also funded by several grants and various fundraising events.