The Crisis Center is delighted to announce the 2020 Todd Parsons Foundation Scholarship.
The Todd Parsons Foundation was established in August 2012. This scholarship was established by his parents Tommy and Nancy Parsons to bring awareness to mental illness and suicide. In an effort to aid volunteers who have been inspired to make an impact in their community by pursuing a degree in a helping profession with a focus on mental health, the recipient of this scholarship will receive $5,000 to put toward that degree.
- Applicants must be enrolled in or applying to a Helping Profession undergraduate or graduate program such as mental health, social work/psychology, or medicine with a focus on mental health.
- Each applicant must complete a scholarship application.
- Each applicant must have a current or former professor complete a recommendation form.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
Please direct all Todd Parsons Foundation Scholarship inquiries to Janet Simpson-Templin:
Michael K. Falligant Scholarship Application
The Crisis Center is delighted to announce the 2019 Michael K. Falligant Scholarship.
The Michael K. Falligant Scholarship was established in 2014 to honor of the Crisis Center's former executive Director, Michael Falligant. Taking on the role of Executive Director 1989, Mike Falligant worked tirelessly to ensure that the needs of those in our community experiencing mental health issues and personal crises were met with empathy and compassion. This scholarship was developed in an effort to aid volunteers who have been inspired to make an impact in their community by pursuing an advanced degree in a helping profession. Recipients of this scholarship will receive $1000 to put toward that degree.
- Applicants must be Crisis Center Volunteers, who have been with the Crisis Center for at least 1 year.
Applicants must be enrolled in or recently accepted into a Helping Profession graduate program.
- Each applicant must have a current or former professor complete a recommendation form (linked below).
Application Deadline: CLOSED
Winner announced August 2019.
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Candidates may click here to complete the application.
- Professors may click here to complete a recommendation form, or the applicant may request that a link be sent to the professor by sending an email to the address below.
Please direct all Michael K. Falligant Scholarship inquiries to Rhiannon Reese: